However, we haven't let that stop us, and last week/weekend we cranked out some serious progress on the project!
Here's what Jim has done so far:
- Ripped out the old carpet
- Taken off the old baseboards and door surround
- Removed/capped off the old radiators
- Got the new radiator ready to go on
- Measured/Purchased material for the new curtains (£130 total...not bad!)
- Chosen the new carpet (which will be fitted after everything else is finished
- Painted the ceiling white
- Painted the three "main walls". (We have to wait for the electricians to do their thing before painting the last remaining wall- which will be an accent wall).
Jim thinks the colour I have chosen for the walls is "white", whereas I would call it a very subtle blue/grey. Last night, we decided to call it "Not Quite White"
What have you been up to for the last week? Any fun projects in the work!