Friday 17 May 2013

Watch These "Babies" In Action

So, you may be asking, "How many ways can one really use these baby food jars?"  Let me provide you with a few examples....

1. Lose it and Move it. Use two jars...one jar contains pennies (one per pound that you would like to lose). The other jar contains one pound/dollar for each pound that you've lost.

2. Strike a Cord.  Use a jar to keep important cords handy.  This one sits on my desk, and holds the USB cord for my camera.
3.Nailed It. Use the jars to corral small items like nails, screws, batteries, and picture hooks that your husband leaves laying around the house which don't always have a good home.
4. Cute as a Button.  These little jars are the perfect size for sewing box organization.

 "What if I don't feel like painting anything?" you ask.......

5. Lace it Up, and Keep it Together. Wrap lace around the threads at the top and attach with a hot glue gun to make the perfect little desk tidy.  Great for paper clips, rubber bands, and writing utensils!
6.Yum Yum! You could also use ribbon, and a little bit of twine to make a cute little candy storage jar!

I'm not kidding when I say I've got these jars all over.....  I also use one as a toothbrush holder for Eli...and to round up some of the smaller stuff that hangs out in our junk drawer. I'm all about the handy (FREE) storage!

So what do you think? Are you going to give new life to a pile of jars that you've been collecting?!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Work Life Balance

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...